Aglaé Ventures is the early stage investment program
of Groupe Arnault
Paris based • € 40m • Seed to Series A
Why Aglaé Ventures?
Aglaé Ventures is the early stage investment program of Groupe Arnault.
We have created Aglaé Ventures to support a new generation of French Internet and SaaS global champions. We invest in asset light business models with great potential for scalability: Marketplaces, SaaS, Digital native vertical brands, digital media, big data and artificial intelligence.
Groupe Arnault has been an active technology investor across all stages and at a global scale since the late 1990s. Over the years, we have funded numerous successful startups such as Netflix, Betfair, Seloger, Viagogo, Airbnb, Slack, Spotify, Devialet and many others.
Who do we support?
We partner with teams based in France with international ambitions.
We back ambitious founders who are committed to build market transforming products and experiences using the power of Internet and software.
We like to share our values with the entrepreneurs we partner with:
- Focusing on building real value (over perception)
- Achieving a high level of excellence
- Promoting the value of teamwork
What do we bring?
Seed to Series A capital
Aglaé Ventures invests from € 100k to € 2m in Seed and Series A.
Groupe Arnault, our parent company, invests from € 2m to € 100m in Series B and at later stages.
More than capital
We are active partners, whatever the amount of the investment, providing entrepreneurs with:
- flexible, differentiated and long-term capital
- an extensive and unique global network
- two decades of expertise with the most successful entrepreneurs
- marketing, brand building, business development and market intelligence